Railway Recruitment Thiruvananthapuram – RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2016
Thiruvananthapuram Railway Recruitment located at Thampanoor, Thiruvananthapuram. RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment was started in the year 1983 and dones recuitment of for Group-’C’ and Group-’D’ railways staff for various divisions of railway which include hiruvananthapuram, Palghat & Maduari Divisions of Southern Railway.
Advantages of working with RRB Thiruvananthapuram are being its recruitment process was laid down by government of India ministers of railways. Once candidate selected can get transfer to any part of India with in railways rules. Apart from this selected candidate will get good pay structure along with various government facilities.
How to apply online for Railway Recruitment Thiruvananthapuram:
Applicant need to take IPO or DD for correct amount as mentioned on advertisement in the name of “Assistant Secretary, RRB Thiruvananthapuram” and validity of this will be for 6 months. Scan and keep your docoments ready and upload using i Register.
Main advantage of using online is Application reaches RRB Thiruvananthapuram immediately and applican get conformation online on registered email id.
Apply online: http://18.104.22.168/rrbtrivanereg/ereg1.aspx
How to apply for RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitments:
- Candidate need to refer leading news papers and also employment news, in which an advertisement regarding railway valences will be published along with detailed requirement of education, pay scale, caste quota and age limit requirements.
- Application form to be printed in A4 page front and back, need to fill with clear and legible hand writing.
- Candidate need to cross check all the details very carefully before applying for any job published in advertisement, need to fill the application form and send the filled application form along with proper documents and exam fess.
- Exam fees will be around INR 40 to 60 depending on type of post candidate applying.
How to Appear for RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitments:
- Eligible candidate will receive a call letter from board before the written exams.
- Check the call letter properly for all instructions before appearing for exams, in case of any miss mach refer to nearest office mentioned on your call letter.
- Come to exam hall 30 minutes before exams.
- Read instructions provided on answer sheet very carefully as its OMR answer sheet, which is evaluated by computer.
- Use only rough work space provided on question paper for any type of calculation.
- After completion of exams Thiruvananthapuram Railway Recruitment announces results and eligible candidates will get call for interview.
- After completion of interview verification of documents will take place and employment letter will be set to eligible candidates.
Here are some proper links for RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment process