Recruitment for Embedded C Developers in HCL Bangalore
HCL Technologies in Electronic City, Bangalore is looking for the “ Embedded C Developer ”. The suitable candidates with about 3 to 6 years of experience can apply. The required qualification for this position is : MCA / M Sc/ BE/ B Tech / ME / M Tech.
The position also requires experience in :
- Extensive Experience in C (Experience in C++ will be a plus)
- Extensive Experience in Embedded Software Design.
- Extensive experience in microcontrollers ( 8 bit / 16 bit / 32 bit ) and debuggers.
- Hands on experience in developing low level drivers.
- Extensive experience in Unit Level and Integration testing.
- Hands on experience in RTOS will be a plus.
HCL was founded by Shiv Nadar and his team of eight people in 1976 at Delhi. And now after about three and a half decade HCL has grown into a global transformational technology enterprise. The 80′s saw HCL developing several know-hows in multiple areas of technology. HCL’s in-depth knowledge of UNIX led to the development of a fine grained multi-processor UNIX in 1988 – three years ahead of Sun and HP. Presently, HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies (www.hcltech.com) and HCL Infosystems (www.hclinfosystems.in)
Today, HCL is a $6.2 billion global behemoth with 90,000 professionals from diverse nationalities, operating from 31 countries – including over 500 points of presence in India alone.