LIC careers 2012 – Life Insurance Corporation of India careers
LIC or Life Insurance Corporation of India is one among most trusted insurance companies in India, its India’s largest insurance company. LIC provides insurance for more than 250 million people in India.
LIC started in the year 1956 under government of India, the main objective is to provide proper insurance to all society of people with maximum benefit.
LIC careers 2012 – 2013 will include for various categories such as
Recruitment Under Sports Quota, Financial Service Executives, Direct Sales Executives, AAO Generalists, Sales- Direct, Sales Support, Rewards and Recognition, FC Recruitment, Customer Service ,Group Sales, Business Research and Planning, Channel Development, Sales Support, Rewards and Recognition.
These Life Insurance Corporation of India careers will be open for every part of India which is divided into several zones such as Northern Zone, Eastern Zone, South Central Zone, North Central Zone, Central Zone, and Western Zone
- Selection will be made on the basis of a written test if necessary, followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the written test.
- Written Test will be of Objective Type covering Test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge. The date and venue of the written test, if to be conducted, will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
- The selected candidates may be allotted anywhere during the period of engagement based on business requirements.
- The selected candidate will have to undergo Theoretical Training if required.
- Interview: Candidates successful in the written test (if conducted) or eligible candidates will be called for an Interview. The Corporation reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for
Written test and/or interview commensurate with number of Financial Services Executives to be engaged and the decision of the Corporation in this regard shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in This regard. Selected candidates will be engaged as Financial Services Executives subject to their being found medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by the LIC for the purpose.
Here you can discuss any subject related to LIC careers such as recruitments, results, interview questions which will help all candidates to share their ideas.
How to apply for LIC careers: http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm